Sunday, December 10, 2006

ditch

brush my teeth mom, show me how to do it. someday when I'll be like all my friends predict me, so fucked and wasted and waiting in a ditch for the rain to stop, oh yes bacovia i know your depressive poetry and i used to love it, someday mom i'll be waiting for you to help me brush my teeth but you won't come anymore.
can you be happy with your mouth full of bacteria? can you be happy with other people's shit draining on you? can you can you can you.
i can i can i can.
i have the little white wire that connects me to the whole world and i love it. i have it cry for me laugh for me eat for me. virtual, eh? take care, girl, you are getting vir-tu-aal. today alejandro and dodou wrote me. alejandro asking how am i doing, dodou the same. i'm fine. i love you all. i'm why do i have the impression that if you have a blog you tend to be more depressive in what you write that your actual thoughts are?
soo fine and happy.
so you are a father now. at least it's a wonderful thing, to have a child.
love. stupid.
angels and hearts and all those beautiful boys, All those beautiful boysPimps and queens and criminal queersAll those beautiful boysTattoos of ships and tattoos of tears
http://www.lyricsmania.com/lyrics/cocorosie_lyrics_3007/noahs_ark_lyrics_15945/beautiful_boys_lyrics_184512.html
i sang a christmas carol alone on the street today, in loud voice, in remembrace of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home